I SAW TWILIGHT!!! But, I have to say....I wasn't a huge fan!! It was good, but it wasn't great! I definitely like my version in my head WAY better than the movie! I have to say to, I think Edward is NOT hot in the movie....sorry, not my type! lol It was good though and I'm glad I saw it. Joe went with me and he said he liked it, he was actually asking what happens next??? I keep telling him we should read the books together becuase I would love to read them again...but no such luck!
On to Thanksgiving...we went to my parents house this year. We always alternate years between the families. We also do Thanksgiving with the Studebaker family who have been our close friends since before I was born. It was SO yummy! There was so much to choose from and everything was delicious!! I especially enjoyed this year becuase last year I was pregnant and throwing up so it wasn't very fun!! Thanks to my mom who cooked ALOT of the food, she did an awesome job!! Joe's favorite part of Thanksgiving was eating leftover pie for the past 5 days for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snack!! haha What a werido, but I love him!
I was also able to go Black Friday shopping for the first time in a couple of years! Definitely one of my FAVORITE things!! I've always been in school so I was finally able to go with my mom again who loves to go also. I was up at 4 and in lineby 5!! My mom cracks me up because while we wait in line she makes friends with everyone. Knows their name, knows what they want to buy etc...it is hilarious! My favorite part is when they open the doors and people seriously run to wherever they want to go! Such an adrinaline rush! lol I did get a couple really good deals so it was totally worth being a zombie the rest of the day! I also found some awesome deals on "Cyber Monday"...I think Joe should take away all my cards becuase I am having WAY too much fun Christmas shopping this year!!
Brynlee's update is she no longer has her ear infection. But she is still not sleeping at night very well. We have also been trying to get her to sleep in her crib which is very sad for me...I'm such an emotional mom haha....we haven't had great success. I think the longest she has slept in her crib is 3 hours...I just hope by the time she is 5 months she will be able to sleep in her own room!! I'm really looking forward to the night when I can sleep longer than 3 hours at a time, I don't know how much longer I can survive on no sleep!! The things we do for our little ones....:)
Lastly....I promised Joe I wouldn't do pictures of Brynlee for Christmas. Okay...well actually I promised him I wouldn't buy a huge package. So I took her with the intensions of only using a coupon I had...but to no avail, I am a picture addict and I totally got suckered in by my adorable little baby!! How can you just choose ONE??? They are all way too cute!! I even didn't bring a second outfit becuase that of course would make me buy more. But Brynlee smiled in EVERY picture and I just could not resist!!! I really don't know what I will ever do with all the pictures I have. I try to scrapbook, but let's be honest....I do not have the time, especially when Brynlee wants to be held all the time!! She is such a mommy's girl!! But seriously I think the pictures turned out AWESOME and I tried a new place which I totally love and I am deifnitely going back, but I did promise my husband not until the end of Febuary!! haha He was mad at first, but then when he saw the pictures of course he melted and said he wouldn't have been able to choose one either!! She totally has both of us wrapped around her fingers!! I love her so much!!







9 comments:
did you go to sears =)
she looks way cute in those pics. you are such a good mom to actually get photos done... I'm so freaking lazy that i never get the chance. maybe I'll take her somewhere...
I am glad you didn't pick just one. They are all super cute.
And you look adorable!! Are you sure you had a baby?
Oh my gosh, you are right! They all are adorable, where did you go? I would love to take Mya. So it does sound you have been busy. I too went to black friday and cracked up at all the people freaking out, it's hilarious to see the animal come out in people huh?
And I'm sad you didn't like Twilight much. I know it's a little cheezy and high schoolish, but I still was in heaven. Maybe you will like New Moon better. Love all you pics, you're darling.
I am with you on Twilight.. The movie and characters in my head was much better.. But, I will still see all the other movies & re-read all the books.
The pics are so cute. I am a picture slacker with my kids. Mostly because when I take them it cost me a million dollars & they are never all happy at once :)
I love the pic of you and Joe. What a cute couple you are!!!
You truly are addicted, but if you have to have an addiction I guess getting Brynlee's picture taken isn't a bad one. They did turn out so cute! You're on you way to having the favorite grankid cuz I never have any pictures like that to give to the grandparents.
The pictures are adorable your little girl is so freakin cute! Hyrum agrees we were looking at the blog last night talking about how cute she is! You guys are such a cute family!
How freekin ADORABLE!! I definitely could not choose! I dont blame ya! Im sad to hear that you didnt enjoy Twilight too much.. maybe everyone talked it up too much for you.. I went in thinking I wouldn't like it, so thats probably why I was more pleased.. My husband also loved it.. ha.. who knew guys would like the movie! Hope you start getting some sleep! Good Luck!
south towne mall kiosk up by the food court.. but you have to BEWARE becasue the bows kiosk is right next to it =)
Can you tell I'm catching up on my reading? LOVE the Christmas pictures. No way could you just pic one. Totally agree with you on Twilight. I thought I was going to get kicked out or beat up by a 12yr old because I was hysterically laughing almost the entire time. Cheese. The cast was awful, but definitely had me entertained (just not dramatically). I hope the next one is better and doesn't have the "budget" excuse, but I'm not counting on anything.
Post a Comment