skip to main |
skip to sidebar
6 Months Old
Well Brynlee is officially 6 months old!! I can't believe how fast time flies!! She is growing up so fast!! She really doesn't like the doctor's office...she has learned when she is laid down on the table she should start crying because something bad is going to happen! Poor thing!! lol I wanted to blog down her stats so I don't forget... She is 25 1/4 inches long (30 percentile) 15lb. 9oz. (45%) and her head is still LARGE 43 1/2cm around (75%!!!!). haha I also wanted to write down things she can do so I don't forget years from now!
- She Eats rice cereals, baby oatmeal, bananas, applesauce, pears, peaches, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and drinks juices...
- She really hates the bottle, at all costs she fights it while I'm at work and only eats solids...She is just as stubborn as her mom!
- She grabs anything she can get her hands on and puts it in her mouth! She even grabbed the banana bunch on the counter the other day and tried to pick it up enough to get one in her mouth!! lol
- She can sit up, she falls back when she gets tired.
- She falls forward onto her stomach from sitting and reaches for things in front of her.
- Her favorite toy is her squeeshy bath book she got at Christmas (Thanks Grandma Packer) and her lion Thanks Murphy Cousins!!:)
- She loves to be center of attention...if she isn't she lets your know by screaming!
- She loves to play with her dad, he gets her so wound up and laughing so hard she actually peed in the bathtub while she was laughing!
- She is so curious and bright eyed! She doesn't miss anything!!!
- She has such a sassy, funny, personality, she cracks me up all the time!
- She has her first bottom tooth coming in, it just broke through.
- She still has no hair, but I think it is starting to grow!! At least I hope!!
- She has brown eyes with a little green to them...Not sure where she got brown eyes from but they are gorgeous!
- She's not much of a cuddler anymore, but in the morning when I let her sleep in my bed after Joe leaves for work, she wakes me up by rolling over and grabbing my face. Then I open my eyes to a big smile and giggle! She totally starts my day off right!
Brynlee is definitely the light of my life! She always makes me feel better when I am sad, and happier when I am in a rotten mood, and she keeps me moving all day long! I love her to death and am so glad she's healthy and a part of our family!
6 Months

Big Brown Eyes!
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She is so darling. And she is so tiny! What a sweet heart. I love this post. What a wonderful list of things about your sweet baby for you both to look back on year from now.
She is so freaking cute!
Those pictures are way cute! Brynlee is such a cute baby!
Has it really been 6 months? Wow how the time has flown. She is such a doll you know.
She's so cute!!!
what a lucky little one to have such a loving mom.
p.s.We are hopefully going to UT in April, we gotta see you guys!!!
Yeah!! She is growing soo fast! It sounds like you are loving being a mommy!
I can't believe that she's 6 months old already!! She is such a cutie.
Super adorable. I love her name too!! How can you NOT be a shutterbug with that cuteness around??? Thanks for catching up with us on our blog; it's so great to hear from you! So happy for you and your little family. God bless!
Post a Comment