I just have to post about some amazing things that are happening at the Murphy home!! It may not seem like much of a miracle, but for Joe and I, it is absolutely amazing!! Just this past week Brynlee has been going to sleep on her own!! Naps, night time, etc.... I feed her and put her in her crib and she just goes to sleep! It's like magic!! It is a miracle!! It's amazing!! haha I could never really let her cry herself to sleep...one becuase I don't think it's fair to our neighbors to hear a screaming baby at night, and two becuase when it came down to it, it broke my heart! But she doesn't really cry, she just goes to sleep! I am loving it!!! It is awesome!! haha It's amazing how great life is and how happy Brynlee is when she doesn't have an ear infection!! :) I'm loving the age she is at right now...She can sit up on her own for themost part. She is still figuring out the balance thing but will stay up a good few minutes before she falls over. She loves to play, and watch me work out in the mornings...She thinks it's hilarious! I'm so glad she thinks I'm funny! I've never really been a funny person so it's fun to know at least someone thinks I'm funny! :) When it snowed all day Tuesday we didn't go anywhere!! It was fun to just be home and lounge around and play with Brynlee. Usually I always have somewhere to be or something to do. But we had some fun...She loves her new "Jenny Jumper" that attaches to the door frame so she can jump around. She laughs and smiles the whole time!! I know I'm very biased, but I really think she is so dang cute! :)


6 comments:
Wow! That is a miracle. I am with you on the whole not crying themselves to sleep thing, but Keelia still can't just be laid down. I have to lay with her in my bed, get her to sleep, and then move her to her bed. Maybe one day she will just be able to lay down and go to sleep. Maybe :)
She is really cute! What a sweetheart.
WOW! That is so nice that she does not cry when you put her down for bed. My little girl will still cry when she has to go to bed.. so I have to sit in the room until she falls asleep. Occasionally, she will fall asleep without a peep. =)
HURRAY for baby sleeping through the night... isn't that the most wonderful thing EVER!
I totally agree with you about the last photo being the best. she has the funniest expressions.
YEAH!!!!! Congrats! I bet that is soo nice! :)
How nice!! I know how you feel, eye!! for you.
I have to say I can't believe you found her a PINK jumper!!!
She is just to die for ;-)
I love your blog. it's so cute, and I love the pictures. With her sleeping it sounds like it is peace of mind that is well needed. I'm happy for you. I can understand late nights and waking up a million times, but of course as a mom you have the unconditional love for your wee one and you would do anything for her. Good luck
Elizabeth
Post a Comment