I have to post about Friday night becuase it is definitely something funny I can look back at laugh at! I've had a good laugh today about it,Friday night I was having a meltdown over my life!! I've come to the conclusion that the laundry will NEVER get caught up, there will ALWAYS be dishes in the sink, and my life is just one crisis after another!!! :) This whole week has been hectic for me, but what week isn't?? Last night topped it all off though!! I was gone all day finally made it to the grocery store which is the biggest hassle in the history of the world for me! I don't know why the grocery store stresses me out so bad, but it really makes me crazy! It's like I can't concentrate on what I need and what should take 30 or so minutes takes me an hour!! Or I find myself wondering over the the baby area putting things in my basket I really don't need!! Does anyone else have this problem?? Anyways...I have a full car of groceries Brynlee is starting to cry becuase she is hungry. I walk in the door and know Joe will be home any minute from his massage appointment which I graciously let him have even though I was the one that colored and cut a co-workers hair for a trade service...But he could get the groceries so I could feed Brynlee. I walk in my door to find all my pumping attachments shred into tiny plastic pieces all over my floor!!! I don't know how my dog got the bag open or why she would do such a naughty thing....but I was FURIOUS!!! I walk a little further in still trying to calm my now screaming child to find throw up and thrown up plastic all over my carpet!!!! Now I am even more mad!!!! I call Joe trying to find out where he is at becuase I can't let my groceries sit much longer. He doesn't answer!!! Where is he??? I feed Brynlee and try calling again NO ANSWER!! Nothing frustrates me more than when I need his help and he doesn't answer becuase he doesn't hear his phone or something...this happens often! lol So I get Brynlee settled and start bringing the groceries in....as I'm doing this I begin to start crying. Why? I have no idea, but crying seems like a better option than screaming! I then slip on the ice rink right by my car spot under the car port. What idiot designs gutters to drain into the area people get out of their car?? Seriously, who gets paid to be so stupid??? I fall on my knee so hard the tears are uncontrollable now!! Joe finally calls and convinces me the 7 layer bean dip I was suppose to make and the party we were suposse to be at might have to wait! My dog is sick from all the plastic she ate and shaking...thus I need to call the vet!! Joe helps with the groceries and then goes to take a shower and the dang shower handle which is already broken really breaks and now needs intimidate attention!! I call my mom in the mean time and she just laughs!! If it weren't for her helping me see the humor in everything I really think I would have taken my dog out back and shot her!! lol I also would have gotten on the phone and chewed out our HOA presidant for the ice problem!! Now that I've had a couple days to calm down and laugh about my crazy night I can be more civilized in my actions!! Joe redeemed himself for not being much help by doing the dishes, doing some laundry, fixing the shower, and making me a wonderful candle lit bubble bath so I could soak my sore knee and relax!!! What a sweety!! :) I've come to the conclusion....this is my life!!! If I don't laugh about things like then I'll never make it!!!
In other news...Brynlee is teething. I am not a fan!! Not a fan of not sleeping, not a fan of a fussy baby, and not a fan of the razor sharp tooth while I try to nurse!!!! We'll see how long that will last! lol She has actually done pretty well I think though...I mean that has got to hurt!! How long does it take for the tooth to come in? I'm not very teethihng savy yet...We've just begun the start of a very long process though I'm sure!! Wish us luck!! :)



6 comments:
You are so cute! That does sound like an awful, crazy day. I am glad you are able to laugh about it now. Laughter really does help everything.
Good luck with the whole teething thing. It takes a different amount of time per person and per tooth, to come through. It just depends.
And I wanted to say that I love your new header! It is SUPER cute!
When it rains, it pours, huh? Just so you know, I absolutely HATE going to the grocery store and avoid it at all costs because nothing good ever happens there.
Ok, so I think you win the award for a VERY awful and crazy night. First off, I too HATE the grocery store, and sorry to say, it really never gets better, in fact worse because now I have kids old enough to keep asking for things when we go, blah! And Second, the dog chewing on your stuff, holy cow I would have freaked out. So I think it's great that you cried instead of losing it. You are so funny and good job for posting and trying to see the humor in it all.
Good for Joe to give take care of the house, man that's the least he should do, sheesh! Hee Hee.
And Brynlee, what a doll. She's so stinking cute. You hear the saying, "this to shall pass" and I promise the teething will. Hang in there would ya, and no more falling down.
That really is awful. I'm sorry you had such a crappy day.
I know I"ve said it before but if you need a break I will be more then happy to get that little girl and have a play date over at my house or even come ov er to your house !
Oh my dear girl!! I am so sorry. You have a very wise mom though. I just finish reading a talk from GC by Elder Wirthlin called "Come what may, and love it" It teaches us to laugh from the not so perfect days of life.
Thanks for sharing, you took it way better than I would have.
Brynlee has the cutest smile for teething :-)
Post a Comment