Thursday, January 29, 2009

Silly Baby!

Gosh I love this age!! Brynlee's personality is really coming out lately...she freaking kills me sometimes!! She is constantly doing something new that makes me laugh! Today she was being a copy cat of everything I did. I was chewing gum and didn't realize I was maybe chewing a little too much next thing ya know she making these dramatic gum chewing impressions of me! I was laughing so hard. The funny thing too is when you laugh at her it eggs her on...so she does whatever she was doing more to make you laugh more! Today I went and had lunch with one of my good friends who had two kids and one of which is a 6 month old too! He has one of those Jumperoo bouncy seats. We put Brynlee in it and she was going CRAZY!!! She LOVED it!! It's different from the door jam ones becuase it seems to bounce more. She was making us all laugh so hard! We are now investing in one for Brynlee becuase she was in it for over an hour and didn't want to get out!! She is definitely a crazy little baby, she keeps me in stitches all the time! I am a little worried right now though...she all of the sudden has a cough and it is kinda croupy or raspy however you would explain it. At what point should I take her in? I'm a rookie mom, so I have no idea!! lol It just popped up today and she seems a little congested...Cold?? I'm running the humidifer tonight and have her matress propped up a little...not sure what else to do. Any suggestions would be great!! :)


New Goofy Smile


I know, I know, the bow is HUGE but it's cute!! :)

5 comments:

k.young said...

She is darling. How fun that she is being so silly!
About the cold, I am no expert, but I would wait a couple of days and see if she gets better. If it is just a cold, it can last up to a week, but should hopefully start to get better soon. If it turns into something else or she isn't improving, take her in. But I have been to the doctor for just colds before too. :)

Belkycita said...

I love the bow! and Victoria has the same outfit but in blue. I love it!
I got my Jumperoo, for 20 bucks! I found it on Craigslist and it had been used for a month! Good thing because Victoria does not like it. Too bad I already gave it away or I would have given it to you.
It wasn't pink though.

Veena said...

She is such a cutie! But I bet you hear that a lot. We have a jumparoo here that you are free to borrow if you want. We could bring it on Sunday. Let me know.

Amy said...

She is adorable! LOVE the outfit too. You're such a good mom!

Alyssa said...

What a silly girl!! She is soo cute :) I hope she doesnt get sick! I wish I had some advice for you, but unfortunately.. I have none!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU