Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our 3rd Anniversary!


Today is our 3rd year anniversary!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! It really seems like just yesterday that we were married!! It was fun today to think about what time it was and where we and what we were doing 3 years ago! It was definitely colder today than it was 3 years ago! I don't think I could have worn a short sleeve dress today while taking pictures for 2 hours, it was like 17 degrees!! Joe and I have had so much fun getting to know each other better and becoming even better friends than we were before we got married! He is definitely my best friend....knows all my annoying little quirks and loves me anyways!! I'm so thankful I found someone so patient, loving, generous, selfless, and amazing as him! Most days I really feel like I don't deserve him! He is so good to me! I'm so glad we can be together forever if we live righteously! I'm sure glad I went to his house one Sunday after he came home from his mission to welcome him home. Why did I do that? I have no idea!! I really didn't even know him before he left!! You would think after living across the street from each other for a few years we would have known each other better!! But he turned out to be my happily ever after....and for that I am so grateful!! I love you babe!!

I was just looking at our photographers website...she still has our album on there. You can see the whole day if you really want!! :)

http://www.amandabillsphotography.com/album1.html

8 comments:

k.young said...

SUPER cute post! Happy 3 years!! That is awesome. I love your pictures. You look so beautiful in them!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Wow! Isn't it crazy how time flies. You looked so beautiful on your wedding day.

Angie said...

Wow.. I can't believe it has already been three years for you guys! That is awesome.
Your pictures are great! It is a good thing it was warmer 3 years ago, because yesterday was super cold!

Amy said...

You are one amazingly beautiful bride. I LOVE all your pics, and what a sweet post to your sweet hubby. Happy Day to you guys!

Alyssa said...

Congrats on the 3 years!! Yeah!! I am almost to my 3 years, April! Wow how time flies!

Traci said...

3 years! WOW! Time sure does fly. I have to say that I am glad that you went to his house that Sunday too. We sure love having you in the family!

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!! 3 years sure go by fast.
The pictures are so cute!! I did not recognize mom! and I can't believe Veena was a bridesmaid too. There is so much of this culture I need to learn. You looked and look now gorgeous!
I really like the dark hair :-)
BTW thanks for the card I love it! we just got back but I'll try to post pictures soon.

Korine said...

I just caught up on your blog... I love all the pics of Christmas and such and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! By the way, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! It looks AMAZING!!

Hey also, I don't have your e-mail, but I want to make sure you know about Bunko on Friday at my house. 7:00. My e-mail korinecard@gmail.com, let me know if you can make it!

Last Day In NICU

Last Day In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

Doing Much Better In NICU

First Day NICU

First Day NICU